Saturday 24 January 2015

Books Books Books !

So if nobody knew this about me I am a huge book nerd ! Whilst I was walking around the town centre yesterday I was in the shop Waterstones (I think for Americans your closest alternative is Barnes and Noble) and me and my housemate, who is also a huge book nerd, decided we were going to have a competition on who can read the most books throughout 2015.

For me, this is a great idea as I sometimes lack motivation to finish a book so as well as having the competition I have decided that I am also going to document the books I am going to read on here as well as on my YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/user/itsclumsybecky ) through filming my to be read lists as I buy and through book reviews both on here and my channel.

At the moment I am reading The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak and it is so far one of the best books I have ever read, I am absolutely in love with this book. I am only 200 pages or so into it but I am loving it. I would definitely definitely recommend this book to anybody who wanted a good book to read !

So far my to be read list is ;

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K Rowling
A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien
Doctor Sleep by Stephen King
The Orphan by Christopher Ransom

I managed to get myself a Waterstones student card which means I get 10% back for every pound I spend in Waterstones which to be honest is a definite win-win situation so you can definitely be expected to see this list grow !

Thank you for reading and I will see you soon !

Becky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment